By outsourcing telefunding, charities are given the opportunity to focus on what they do best – building a charity that makes a difference with the widest reach possible.
Working with Telefund, charities quickly learn that much of the administrative burden is lifted when Telefund’s efforts keep donor funds coming in month after month.
Telefund’s team is highly trained to establish human connections with charity donors, enabling them to build strong rapport and fundraise ethically in a way that produces impressive results.
Our agency is New Zealand-based and works solely with Australian and New Zealand donors, keeping the fundraising field local and approachable.
Telefund knows that a successful charity is one that understands the value of a strong return on investment. This is why we provide transparent reporting – so the not-for-profits we work with can clearly see their resources are being used in the best way possible.
Our telefundraising services cover:
- Single donations
- Welcome calls
- Thank you calls
- Donor retention
- Acquisition of new donors
- Inbound call management
- Reactivations – inspiring past donors back into regular giving
- Converting single donations to regular contributions
- Advocacy – converting petition signatories to regular donors
- Peer-to-Peer – converting peer-to-peer donations to regular giving
- Upgrading – inspiring current donors to increase the value of their support
- Major giving
- Corporate sponsorships
- Administration calls to update contact details
We are also happy to provide bespoke fundraising campaigns depending on what your charity requires.
Get in touch with us today to see how we can help.